Twenty Product Launches to Kick Off NACS
LAS VEGAS -- Over the past few weeks, suppliers have been ramping up excitement for this year’s NACS Show with announcements of new-product launches. What follows are 20 rollouts that reached our desks—surely just a sample of the big unveilings scheduled for the show—from cold-brew coffee to a better-for-you breakfast sandwich.
1. Mars Chocolate North America is launching Twix Creamy Peanut Butter Cookie Bars, which combines a layer of peanut butter atop a classic Twix Cookie Bar, all coated with milk chocolate. It’s a new variation on the original formulation that featured a chocolate cookie. Booth #2605
2. General Mills is unveiling a new variety to its Chex Mix Muddy Buddies line with Brownie Supreme. It joins Cookies & Cream, Snickerdoodle and Peanut Butter & Chocolate. The new flavor will be available in 4.5-ounce bags at an SRP of $2.49. Booth #3654
3. Swedish Match has expanded its limited-edition FoilFresh cigarillo line with a new Black Cherry variety, available in both the White Owl and Game brands. They come in a two-for-99-cent pouch. Booth #2643
4. VP Racing Fuels is launching a number of new products at the show, including the new Madditives brand of performance chemicals for automotive and powersport applications. It includes VP Fuel System Cleaner, VP Power Boost and more. Booth #8415
5. Day’n Night Bites is launching two products at this year’s NACS Show. The Bagel Slim is an egg white and cheese sandwich with 190 calories, 13 grams of protein and 5 grams of fat. The Chicken Bacon Ranch pizza can be marketed as a 12-inch whole pizza and within Day’n Night Bites’ Wedge program. Booth #6069
6. Kellogg Co. is rolling out a wide range of products this season, including Pringles with Dip, Pringles Tortilla Crisps Zesty Salsa, Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty!, Cheez-It Grooves, Kellogg’s Cheez-It Crunch’d and Bear Naked Layered Granola Bars. Booth #4245
7. Already a mainstay at Target stores, Krave jerky is entering the c-store space and marking its entry at this year’s show. Flavors in this whole-lean-muscle jerky line include black cherry barbecue, lemon garlic, chili lime and sweet chipotle. Booth #7618
8. Hershey’s Caramels are gourmet-quality chocolate-covered caramels that combine Hershey’s milk chocolate with creamy caramel. Also announced at the NACS Show will be Kit Kat White Minis, available in a 2.2-ounce package with an SRP of $1.29. Booth #3826
9. Tradewinds will present its new line of Jimmy Buffett-inspired teas with fresh flavors including Pineapple Coconut White Tea, Tropical Citrus Green Tea, Peach Mango Black Tea, Strawberry Lime Black Tea, and Paradise Punch Hibiscus Tea. Booth #1729
10. High Brew Coffee, maker of cold-brew ready to drink coffees in Double Espresso, Mexican Vanilla and other varieties, will be previewing its new Bold and Black, a 20-calorie cold brew with only 1 gram of sugar. Booth #8425
11. The Broaster Co. is introducing an all-inclusive serving kiosk that comes in three sizes—4-, 6- and 8-foot—and is available branded as Genuine Broaster Chicken or Broaster Express. It comes with a warmer, printed or digital menu board and graphics. Booth #5247
12. AriZona has a number of new products set for rollout, including Skinnygirl Sparklers, Golden Bear Strawberry Fizz, Shaq Fu Punch and Oak Brewed Tea, brewed with American oak chips for a barrel-aged flavor. Booth #2475
13. Another NACS Show first-timer, Anastasia Confections is launching newly designed gable boxes for its popular Coconut Patties and Taffy, new Key Lime Cookies, and new Coco Bites half-ounce confections dipped in dark chocolate. Booth #439
14. The Coca-Cola Co. is bringing its updated Digital Cold Vault to the NACS Show. It features revelations from iSHOP, an advanced shopper insights platform that provides a continuous view of individuals’ shopping habits, occasions and perceptions. Booth #3838
15. Swisher International’s newest seasonal cigarillos will be highlighted at the show. The new flavors—Blazing Fire and Arctic Ice—come in resealable two-count pouches in “two-for-99-cent” and “save on two” options.
16. Vapor Systems Technologies’ new Enviro-Loc low permeation dispensing curb pump hose, model V58EC, meets the UL 330 assembled gasoline dispensing hose requirements, as well as reduced low permeation requirements. Booth #6415
17. NACS Show newcomers Brownie Brittle and Pasta Chips are sharing a booth at the show. The former takes people’s love for the crispy edges of a freshly baked pan of brownies and turns it into a packaged snack. Pasta Chips come in flavors such as Marinara, Alfredo, Spicy Tomato Basil and Garlic Olive Oil. Booth #577
18. Van Holten’s new Bacon Cheddar Popcorn will be available in 3-ounce peg bags, and is line priced with Dill Pickle Popcorn with an SRP of $1.99 to $2.49. Booth #521
19. Hunt Brothers Pizza will introduce its new permanent menu item, Cheesebread and Marinara Dipping Sauce, at the show, and will continue to show its new line of systems, 3.0 Pizza Shoppes, that were launched last year. Booth #4456
20. Eco-Cigs is unveiling its Sapphyre ReCharge, which employs the company’s patented “tip” charging technology, ClearView eLiquid tanks for easy viewing of levels and the safety of a closed-system refill. The tanks are completely recyclable. Booth #8031
Manufacturers: Have a new product you're launching at the show? Send details to firstname.lastname@example.org for future editorial consideration.